Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm NOT going to the Dr's office !!!

I hope everybody got wanted they wanted. To be able to go the the doctor like Europeans and Canadians and not have to worry about heath care expenses. I really do. I guess you can say I'm conservative, especially if I see we're changing and going in the wrong direction. So now the health care industry is government regulated, and just about dirt cheap/free. So I guess everyone will be headed to the Dr's office like the night before black Friday. You might as well be in line at a cheap fast food hut cause I'm sure the QUALITY of health care will be similar to the quality of food at a McJack in the King versus Jason's Deli. You get better quality when you $ for it. How you think that Dr is going to feel when he's doing a surgery on you getting paid 1/4 less now compared to what he was getting before the government regulation of health care. GOOD LUCK!!! I'm NOT going to the Dr's office!!!


Another thought, everyone knows when someone gives you something, more than likely they will get something or you will give something in return. NOTHING is free. They sold this health care bill as a need, necessity, benefit, convenience ... like everything in society. But years from know people WILL look back at this time period (PREZ ADMINISTRATION) and say, "Obama did live up to his promise. He brought about CHANGE!" And throwing a black man in the mix was the greatest deterrent keeping blacks from looking at the AGENDA and going along just cause he half black. They gave blacks Obama, what are blacks giving them back? Approval, an audience, a platform and support to proceed with their AGENDA. Government is nothing without the people. Like I said earlier, I'm NOT going to the Dr's office!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment